[Announcement] New Header!

15:46 Cilla 2 Comments


Hello friends! Last week, I took a short break from blogging to spend some much-needed quality time with my family. I thought it would be perfect to come back with this update. I have a new header!!

My wonderful and talented friend, Elise, created the wonderful image above. I've dreamed about this picture ever since I started the blog, and she's actually brought it to life. 💜You'll see it on my Twitter as well, and if you like, you can grab my button from the sidebar!

You should check out Elise's art in her Etsy shop! She creates watercolour painting of awesome babes of pop culture. You should also follow her on Instagram and see what project she's working on next!

I'm so psyched about this update, and I hope you love it too!

2 comments:

Thanks for reading! It makes my day to hear your thoughts and I will respond asap. :)